Smart tv can not find network

• 8 April 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 57 Bekeken

Since today my smart tv can not connect to wifi. All devices in the house can but the tv doesn’t even recognize the network. It does connect with cable.  I already turned both devices on and off, tried wps but didn’t work,  

Can you guys help me please ? 

Waqqas 1 jaar geleden

@kaloga29 

Which router do you have from T-Mobile? And no reset has been done ore any changes to the settings?

Can your tv connect to a mobile hotspot and does it see other networks?

You could perform a factory reset of your tv since nothing has changed and it worked fine before.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @kaloga29 

Did it work before with T-Mobile WiFi? And has anything changed in your home network?

Yes @Waqqas It had been working just fine.  Nothing changed. Network has been doing funny but no technical changes. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@kaloga29 

Which router do you have from T-Mobile? And no reset has been done ore any changes to the settings?

Can your tv connect to a mobile hotspot and does it see other networks?

You could perform a factory reset of your tv since nothing has changed and it worked fine before.

Hi @Waqqas 

Thank you for responding so quickly. 

I have a T50. I haven’t done any factory reset to tv or router.  I did reset the network settings on tv. 
TV can see other networks including my hotspot but I haven’t been able to connect to it. 

I could do the factory reset.  I will try it and let you know.  

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@kaloga29 

If you can't connect any WiFi network then it looks more like a tv related issue.

@Waqqas 

I can’t reset the tv. Somehow the option is not available.  But is it not weird that it can see all networks but not the one in the house? And it can connect through the internet with cable.  I will ask my neiblour if I can try his network. 

Reageer