Beantwoord

TV product

• 3 May 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 35 Bekeken

Dear ODIDO,

Since changing from T-Mobile I have constant issues with the TV service.  I have noted the occurrences during April.  They are as follows;

5th Apr - Randomly rebooted @00.20.

8th Apr - Randomly rebooted @13.03

10th Apr - Allowed two recordings to be selected and both failed.

11th Apr - Recordings failed.

13th Apr - Only half a program recorded 

15th Apr - Recordings failed

16th Apr - Randomly rebooted @00.56

24th Apr - Randomly rebooted @13.11

25th Apr - Failed Recordings 

27th Apr - Randomly rebooted @13.26

29th Apr - Failed Recordings 

The problem after rebooting is also that the volume comes back at 100%.

Are these issues teething problems and will be fixed? 

Under T-Mobile I had no issues and was able to record multiple concurrent programs .

Kind regards, 

Sue

icon

Beste antwoord door Nora van Odido 4 May 2024, 12:56

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @SueLabram, I want to welcome you to our Community and make sure that you will be able to use the TV service without any problems! 

I looked into your account and I see that you are using an old version of our TV Box. This could be the cause for the issues you're experiencing. I would love to send you our new Mediabox, but before I do that I must explain some things. 

Your current TV Box has a harddisk recorder, which makes it able to record directly onto the TV Box itself, this option is not available with the new Mediabox. Here you can only use Cloud recording. Cloud recording needs to be activated in your Mijn Odido account and costs €5 per month. The new Mediabox will cost €2,50 per month, which will make your total €2,50 more than it is at the moment. I can reimburse those extra costs for you for one year by refunding €30 on your next bill if you choose for this option. 

The other option is that we will try and see if we can solve this issue on the TV Box for you. In that case, will you please start by giving the box a powerflip? You can do this by disconnecting the modem and TV Box from the power. After twenty seconds, plug the modem's power plug back in. Once all the lights are back on as they were, you may plug the power cable of the TV Box back in. The TV Box will now restart. With any luck, everything is now working as it should! Will you keep me updated? 

Hi Nora,

Thank you for your answer.  With the cloud recording, is it possible to record multiple programs at the same time? 

In the meantime,  I will do a power flip, monitor its performance and let you know.

Kind regards,

Sue

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @SueLabram, that's definitely possible, we give you the possibility to record as many programs at once as you like! Thus, there is no limit. 

Feel free to let us know how your TV Box is performing, we'd love to see you fully enjoy your shows again! 🙂

Reageer