• 1 reactie
  • 15 Bekeken

Hi, my order is in the green state, but

1. I didn’t get any email three days after the order
  2. I didn’t get the installation package
  3. I didn’t get any email from the installation partner

What gives? Can you please check?

Cal van Odido 13 dagen geleden

Hi @kaerber, thanks for reaching out, I would love to clarify this for you! The network operator Open Dutch Fiber is currently busy with building a brand new fiber network throughout your area. They have not fully finished with your fiber connection point and I suspect that you will hear more from them in the coming weeks. If you would like to contact them directly, you can reach out to them via this link: Contact details Open Dutch Fiber. When the network operator is finished with the fiber connection point they will inform us and we will send you an installation package and an invitation for an installation appointment with Guidion.

We're on it to get the network operator Open Dutch Fiber to finish your connection, I hope that they will swiftly help you out! 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @kaerber, thanks for reaching out, I would love to clarify this for you! The network operator Open Dutch Fiber is currently busy with building a brand new fiber network throughout your area. They have not fully finished with your fiber connection point and I suspect that you will hear more from them in the coming weeks. If you would like to contact them directly, you can reach out to them via this link: Contact details Open Dutch Fiber. When the network operator is finished with the fiber connection point they will inform us and we will send you an installation package and an invitation for an installation appointment with Guidion.

We're on it to get the network operator Open Dutch Fiber to finish your connection, I hope that they will swiftly help you out! 

Reageer