Beantwoord

Cancel Tmobile contract

• 23 August 2023
  • 17 reacties
  • 163 Bekeken

Installation of my home network on 22/8/2023 was not successful, there is no internet. I understood I can cancel my contract within 14 days. I would like to cancel my contract and switch to another provider, but I could not find a way to cancel it. Please help!

icon

Beste antwoord door loojoshern88 23 August 2023, 12:21

Bekijk origineel

17 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @loojoshern88, welcome to our Community!

You can indeed cancel your subscription at this time. I can do this for you, but it will happen immediately. If you confirm this, I will set it in motion immediately. Please let me know if you want to cancel it. 

Hi @loojoshern88, welcome to our Community!

You can indeed cancel your subscription at this time. I can do this for you, but it will happen immediately. If you confirm this, I will set it in motion immediately. Please let me know if you want to cancel it. 

Thank you for your prompt reply, I will wait till this Friday if there’s any technician that will come to fix my issue. If no response, I will cancel it. I will let you know soon if I want to terminate the contract.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@loojoshern88 thanks for your quick response! Just let me know what I can do for you when the time comes!

@loojoshern88 thanks for your quick response! Just let me know what I can do for you when the time comes!

HI @Tommie , Can you help to check when can appointment be made from the network service provider to take a look at my issue please?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @loojoshern88, I immediately went to check for you and see that KPN NetworkNL has scheduled an appointment with you for 28-08. Can this be correct? 

Hey @loojoshern88, I immediately went to check for you and see that KPN NetworkNL has scheduled an appointment with you for 28-08. Can this be correct? 

@Tommie Yes it has been scheduled already. Thanks!

@Tommie Can you check my appointment for 28/8 for KPN NetworkNL, is there a remark to ask the engineer to give me a call 30 minutes in advance before reaching my home?

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

@loojoshern88 The appointment is indeed for 28/8. There’s no possibility for us to leave a remark. But sometimes they will let you know when they’re on their way. I can only see that the deadline for the appointment is at 5pm. 

@Tommie @Demi 

My internet issue is fixed now. Thanks

i have another question regard the TV box. My TV is not a smart TV, so I would like to use the T-Mobile Tv box to watch YouTube or Netflix. Can you teach me how to do that?

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi there @loojoshern88, thats great! Thank you for the update. I am sorry, but using apps like YouTube or Netflix isn't an option via our TV Box. This box is only for using our TV service. When you don't have a smart tv, it maybe is an option to stream apps like these via a Chromecast. Good luck and if you have any other questions, I am here to help!

Hello @Cheyenne I would like to cancel the subscription of my TV box, as I’m not able to fully utillize it. How may I do so?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @loojoshern88 

Your TV subscription also has a fixed term of 1 year along with your internet subscription.

After 1 year you can cancel it in your Odido account. If you want to cancel the tv subscription earlier you'll pay a fine for the remaining months.

@Waqqas I understood there is a 14 days period that I can change my mind, without any cost, which I want to make use of right now

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@loojoshern88 

Ah okay, but then the whole subscription will be cancelled.

@loojoshern88

Ah okay, but then the whole subscription will be cancelled.

Is there a way that I can keep my internet, and just remove my TV box subscription?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @loojoshern88, that is certainly a possibility! I will make sure that only your TV connection is cancelled and your Internet connection will continue. Due to a one month cancellation period, I will cancel the TV subscription for you on the 5th of October. Via the confirmation emails I will send you, you will also receive a DHL QR code. By scanning this code at any DHL pakket office, they will be able to return the package for you completely free of charge.

Feel free to let me know if there’s anything else. Thanks in advance for returning the TV Box and I strongly hope that you continue to enjoy the Internet connection! 😃

Hi @loojoshern88, that is certainly a possibility! I will make sure that only your TV connection is cancelled and your Internet connection will continue. Due to a one month cancellation period, I will cancel the TV subscription for you on the 5th of October. Via the confirmation emails I will send you, you will also receive a DHL QR code. By scanning this code at any DHL pakket office, they will be able to return the package for you completely free of charge.

Feel free to let me know if there’s anything else. Thanks in advance for returning the TV Box and I strongly hope that you continue to enjoy the Internet connection! 😃

Thank you for your kind help @Cal van Odido 

Reageer