Fibre installation

• 23 October 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 20 Bekeken

I have been waiting for installation of fibre at my apartment for a month now. I haven’t received a modem or been contacted by Guidion to schedule installation. A couple of weeks ago, I was able to contact customer service via chat. The service person told me that some part of the installation in my immediate area hasn’t been completed (despite the fact that odido’s online tool said that fibre was available at my address). He wasn’t able to give a date when this might be done.

Is there anyone who can help with this? I have no internet at home currently, and no idea how long this situation will go on.

Tommie van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi @fb1985, welcome to our community!
Good of you to raise the alarm for this. I immediately went to check for you but I see quite little in my system about your installments. I have therefore asked our fibre department to look into this. They are going to investigate it for you and call you with an update on your installment. Keep a close eye on your phone, if they can't reach you they'll leave you a voicemail! 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @fb1985, welcome to our community!
Good of you to raise the alarm for this. I immediately went to check for you but I see quite little in my system about your installments. I have therefore asked our fibre department to look into this. They are going to investigate it for you and call you with an update on your installment. Keep a close eye on your phone, if they can't reach you they'll leave you a voicemail! 

Reageer