Formal Complaint - Missing Contact Email

• 26 June 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 64 Bekeken

• is nieuwsgierig
  • 0 reacties

Hello,

This is format notice and information for the T mobile team.
First of all Email address for any type of contact is missing from T mobile side. Basically this is frustrating to see that we cannot send any email regarding the nature of the problem so practically there is no record of gradiences. 

Problem  - We moved our house and T mobile customer care assured on phone regarding the rates and new contract. Its been over 6 months and I can't see my own contract in my T mobile account. I am paying way more than I was paying before and it was agreed by customer representative.

So I do not have option to see /change my internet plan. I hope T mobile takes this comment seriously and provide :

1. Email address to file the gradiences 
  2. Fix the issue in the account

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Loks 

When you move to a new address, you agree to a new 1 year subscription with the prices and conditions applicable at that time.

There are also moderators active on this forum, they can handle your complaint.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Loks, welcome to our Community!

It is indeed true that we do not use an e-mail address. You can reach us via Facbook, Twitter, The Community or by phone. I would be happy to help you log in to My T-Mobile, can you send me your postcode, house number, date of birth and the last four digits of your account number and the email address you want to log in with in a private message? Then I'll see what I can do for you! 

Reageer