Beantwoord

geen internet

• 29 October 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 214 Bekeken

Hello everyone, I received the modem on 28.10, I connected all the cables correctly, but unfortunately there is no internet, the internet light of the modem is not on. When I check from Odido, it says the modem is still in delivery and the subscription is not active.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 29 October 2023, 10:25

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @oguzhan2033 

What is the installatiedatum according to your Odído account, the status will update automatically once the modem is online.

Is the PHONE cable connected to the DSL port of your modem?

I suggest using the other installation box with only red and blue in it so you can test red & blue or orange & white one by one.

Is the cable coming out of the wall coming from the fusebox? Is it connected to a ISRA point there?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Than your subscription has not started yet. Only from that date the line will become active. Maybe a startdate is mentioned in the order confirmation?

I

think this date is 02/11/2023. Is it true that the line will be active after this date?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@oguzhan2033

The line will be active on 2 november before 18:00.

Using the other installation box with only red and blue in it is better than the one you are using now and it is also better for the line.

Thank you for your answers, I think I need to use this setup box, right?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@oguzhan2033

Yes, connect red and blue from the cable and plug the PHONE cable in.

If there is also orange and white in the cable then try those 2 if internet still doesn't work on 2 november after 18:00.

Reageer