impossible to contact support for cancellation

• 23 September 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 89 Bekeken

I ordered Internet from T-mobile, but now with 7 days before connection I still haven't received my router. It's impossible to contact support, and all the links from the t-mobile emails are now broken.

I want to therefore cancel and keep my current KPN subscription, but there is no way to contact Odido. The phone number 0800 0092 instantly disconnects, live chat is an useless bot, the email cancellation form doesn't have an email address to be sent at (see picture), the only possible solution seems printing a form and physically mailing it through post, which might arrive too late.

Please cancel my switch to Odido, or guide me on how I can do it, as I found no way to get in touch with a real human at Odido.

Tommie van Odido 7 maanden geleden

Hi @Cristianme, welcome to our Community!

I am happy to help you with this. What would you like me to do for you right now? Should I stop the subscription or do you want me to re-direct Guidion for you. Guidion should always come by for installation. Not only does Guidion install the modem, he also needs to register the internet connection administratively. This is done during the visit. 

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

The problem started with the installation appointment, which was cancelled because I can self-install the router (KPN fiber ONT already at the location), but the router is not being sent now anymore unless I set an appointment for Guidon, which I can no longer do, also if I did, there was no router for the technician to setup.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Cristianme, welcome to our Community!

I am happy to help you with this. What would you like me to do for you right now? Should I stop the subscription or do you want me to re-direct Guidion for you. Guidion should always come by for installation. Not only does Guidion install the modem, he also needs to register the internet connection administratively. This is done during the visit. 

Hi Tommie,

If the visit can be done before 29th of September (contract start date) that would be good, but I still have no Odido router for them to install. Can the appointment link be resent?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @Cristianme, I have reinstated Guidion. Since you rejected the first request, it has to be re-initiated. We have a lead time of 11 days for this. If all goes well, you should have received a message about this and can schedule an appointment soon. 

Thans Tommie, I have scheduled an appointment, unfortunately 10th of October is the first available day.

Do you know if I'll still have to pay for the subscription period that is not active? (29th sept-10 oct)?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Thans Tommie, I have scheduled an appointment, unfortunately 10th of October is the first available day.

Do you know if I'll still have to pay for the subscription period that is not active? (29th sept-10 oct)?

Hi @Cristianme , The subscription and the monthly fee only starts after the completion of the working installation. So, in this case you do not get charged for 29-9 // 10-10 by Odido.

Reageer