Installatie

• 20 November 2023
  • 13 reacties
  • 129 Bekeken

Odido - you are very bad

you made me suffer a lot

starting with optic fiber installation where the guys damaged my front garden

Then Guidion has not been able to install the system. On top they removed my current internet wiring and now I am without internet

your customer service people tell me shit happens and I need to suck it up. They not willing to listen.

i don’t understand how a company can be so irresponsible 

Teresa van Odido 5 maanden geleden

@varunsaraf11 I am very sorry that your experience has not been pleasant during this process. Please don’t worry, I will personally make sure that your issues will be resolved! As of now, I can’t find an active subscription with your e-mail address. Would you mind adding your customer number, which looks like ABC12345, to your profile? I will get straight to work for you as soon as you’ve uploaded it!

Bekijk origineel

13 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@varunsaraf11 I am very sorry that your experience has not been pleasant during this process. Please don’t worry, I will personally make sure that your issues will be resolved! As of now, I can’t find an active subscription with your e-mail address. Would you mind adding your customer number, which looks like ABC12345, to your profile? I will get straight to work for you as soon as you’ve uploaded it!

[Moderator edit: customer number removed] is my customer number

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @varunsaraf11 , thank you for sharing your customer number. I removed it from here, since this is public. I have added it now to your profile, so it's only visible for us. About your garden, you can send a complaint to Open Dutch Fiber: Open Dutch Fiber | Contact. They are responsible for installing the fiber optics. I can also do this for you, therefore I need some pictures of the damage. Can you post this in this topic? 

Also I see that the installation appointment with Guidion is on Monday December 4th. The installation package should be delivered before that date for Guidion to install this. Don't worry,  the delivery order is sent to our Warehouse partner today, so this should be on time. 

Let me know if I can do anything else for you in the meantime. I'm here to help!

Would be better, if you raise the complaint, as open dutch fiber is your vendor, and not selected by me. Attaching pics

The appointment with Guidion is for new installation. They still need to fix and compensate for all the lost time and damages.. attaching is the bill for repair fixing I had to do via myself for problems caused by Guidion.

Mod-edit: factuur verwijderd i.v.m. privégegevens.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @varunsaraf11, I have forwarded the pictures and complaint to the right person. He is going to make sure it is handled properly! To be continued. 

Now its 10 days, and no response.
On top of it, Guidion came again to install the modem, but now they say there is no signal.

So one more appointment for one more mistake. THIS is becoming a circus…

I made a bad review on trustpilot, and was asked to converse here. But i dont see any new movement here either. Not sure what to do anymore.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @varunsaraf11, this may indeed be true because the particular college that deals with this is on holiday till 12-12. After that, he will pick it up again and put it through for you! Indeed, I see that no light has been detected on the line. The technician has immediately forwarded this to the subcontractor for you. You will be contacted as soon as there is more information on this. 

Wow… to install internet, it has now taken more than 2 months and almost 10 appointments and still not over. Does Odido realize, that these appointments need people to miss work and stay at home. This was never mentioned while selling the internet ,,,

Hi @varunsaraf11, I have forwarded the pictures and complaint to the right person. He is going to make sure it is handled properly! To be continued. 

Hello… still awaiting a response. I am being played like tennis ball by you. You send me to guidion, and guidion sends me back to Odido.
I have suffered a lot of damage and losses in money and time. What are we doing about this?

Reputatie 5

@varunsaraf11 it is ofcourse not my business (as I’m also a customer), but the invoice you are sharing contains maintenance that is not Odido’s or Guidion’s responsibility, as inhouse cable work is not included. See also “Extra werkzaamheden nodig?” on the following page: https://www.odido.nl/service/bestelling/internet-tv/installeren/installatie-door-monteur.

The mechanic from Guidion is only responsible for installing the modem and TV box. They can also connect the TV box with a CAT cable for a maximum of 15 meters. An overview of everything that is included can be found on the same webpage under “Wat houdt de installatie in?”

I understand, but why did Guidion mechanic pulled the current cable and broke it.

as a result I had to get it fixed and repaired later coz he was not able to fix it

Still awaiting answers 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @varunsaraf11, I have forwarded it once again for you. Hopefully we will have some answers very soon! 

Reageer