Beantwoord

Internet does not work since 11.09.2023

• 4 October 2023
  • 13 reacties
  • 168 Bekeken

Dear all, 

The 11.09.2023 I got a provider switch to Odido network. Since that day at around 10:00 a.m that I do not have internet at home. Even before the Odido’s technician came to unplug the old modem and plug the new modem which I previously received (Modem - ZyXel T-50). Modem which by the way, when checking the order status it is still “Bestelling onderweg en installeren”…..

Anyways, after several calls to Odido’s customer service since the 11.09.2023, and having the KPN technicians twice at home to tell me everything was fine from their side and the problem was in Odido (both KPSN’s technicians said the same), I am still waiting that someone from Odido will come and check why I can't have the service I am paying for. This is really breaking my nerves….

On the meantime yes, I get some unlimited internet on the phone, which is 4G, and working from home, watching TV or playing PS4 is …..well, I will not write it, but you can imagine.

Can you/someone fix this issue that is taking a month to get fixed??!!

Thanks,

Jose

icon

Beste antwoord door Tommie van Odido 4 October 2023, 17:00

Bekijk origineel

13 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @JoseGz 

Which light are on, off or blinking on the mediaconverter? The device between fiber connection point and your router?

In the Huawei receiver, POWER and LAN are Green. PON is flashing green. LOS has no light

In the ZYXEL modem, :

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @JoseGz ,

If the order status is still the same, you will have to wait a while until a moderator responds.

I Will bring this topic to their attention

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@JoseGz

A flashing PON light means that there is a Fiber signal but a connection could not be established with the splitter on the PoP.

If KPN says that everything is ok then the problem could be that this Huawei is not registered correctly.

@JoseGz

A flashing PON light means that there is a Fiber signal but a connection could not be established with the splitter on the PoP.

If KPN says that everything is ok then the problem could be that this Huawei is not registered correctly.

Thanks for your answer :)

So, is it something I can fix or how to proceed?

I already tried to click the Reset button but same result….

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@JoseGz 

A Guidion technician is required for this..

@Waqqas so should I call Odido Customer service again and request that? or …?

I already got a ticket number: 66158165

Does it say anything about a Guidion technician?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@JoseGz

Do you have your klantnummer filled in in your community profile? A moderator should reply soon.

@Waqqas I do have, thanks for your help :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @JoseGz, welcome to our Community!

Good that you are sounding the alarm for this. I went through your entire file and delved into it myself. To my surprise, no one has registered the ONT at your address. I have now registered it properly and you should now be online if all goes well. Can you reboot the modem and see if you now have a working connection? Thanks in advance! 

it worked!!

thanks!!

Reageer