More than a month wihthout internet :/

• 29 January 2024
  • 8 reacties
  • 122 Bekeken

I've ordered odido internet and was on the list for months before the fiber was finally installed on my street.

I have upgraded from 1 to 2 GBs as soon as I knew they had 2GB internet as well. I never received a box, but the guy came to install my internet on 27 of december and he told me he had modem and everything on his car.

So far, I never had the internet signal and I called over 20 times to fix the problem and everytime someone tells me they will fix in 24 hours and it never worked out. I believe it's one of the worst customer services I have ever encountered in my whole life. A customer waiting for one month without internet and no one can fix my problem. It's always a ping pong and blaming "back office". I now feel stupid because I also transfered my mobile subscription and I wish I hadn't done is so I could go back to Ziggo.

I would like my problem to be fixed asap and if possible an upgrade on my internet speed without charge since I'm waiting for such a long time

Hopefully this thread will speed up the process 

Tommie van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Hi @Guicsantos, welcome to our Community!

Good thing you started a topic on the Community for this. I immediately went to check for you only I don't see anywhere that a technician came by. However, I do see multiple requests in our system. This can cause a request to get stuck. To be sure, I have forwarded it to our fibre optic department to investigate. They will start calling you with more information about the delivery. Keep a close eye on your phone! 

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Guicsantos, welcome to our Community!

Good thing you started a topic on the Community for this. I immediately went to check for you only I don't see anywhere that a technician came by. However, I do see multiple requests in our system. This can cause a request to get stuck. To be sure, I have forwarded it to our fibre optic department to investigate. They will start calling you with more information about the delivery. Keep a close eye on your phone! 

Reputatie 4

Hi @Tommie van Odido ,

If someone calls the service desk multiple times, because nothing happened after the previous time he called, it shouldn't result in multiple requests. It would be better if the service desk employee could take the first request and work further with that one. And “requests getting stuck” does sound a little odd to me as a software developer ;-)
Kind regards,
Paul

What is weird for me is that Guideon came and installed my modem even though I told him I didn't received a package. He got a modem from his car and installed it. I also have the fiber inside my house. Every time I call they give me a different answer, how come you installed everything and now it says that something is stuck.

I am waiting for more than a month and nothing gets resolved.

What else is weird? The customer need to keep calling to get updates which should be the other way around.

Reputatie 4

Hi @Guicsantos ,

The moment you make an appointment with Guidion the modem and ont should be send to you, usually.
So yes, it's indeed a bit weird you didn't get one. Perhaps that's what got “stuck"…
The other weird thing you mentioned is unfortunately the way it seems to work at Odido when they have to dispatch a ticket to the network infrastructure provider. After dispatching Odido doesn't monitor the ticket and action is only taken if the network infrastructure provider reports something back to Odido.
And network infrastructure providers are very busy now a days. If I'm correctly informed they are trying to improve this procedure. Good luck and hopefully they get you up and running.

Kind regards,
Paul

Hi @Tommie van Odido , as expected nobody reached out or called or has given any updates. Can you help me out here? Thanks 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @Guicsantos, our fibreglass department is super busy at the moment. Due to the lean staffing, cases are being picked up later than we would like. My apologies for the inconvenience! 

Hi @Tommie van Odido , are they still busy!? No response, call or update so far....

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Guicsantos, first of all, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience. The fibreglass department is still super busy. They have a reasonable backlog but they are trying to clear everything retrospectively. Everything goes first in, first out. I hope you will be contacted soon. 

Reageer