Beantwoord

Moving Abroad, cancel internet contract

• 8 November 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 85 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Dear,

I will moving abroad so I would like to cancel my internet contract. I already sent an email to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl but no one replied yet. Can someone help me out?

Best regards

icon

Beste antwoord door Cheyenne van Odido 9 November 2023, 15:57

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @tsydow, that's exciting! Ofcourse I can help you. I've checked your subscription and I can see that you are out of contract with us. Your contract ended on 26-10-2023. What I can do is cancel your subscription with one month notice, so per 09-12-2023. Are you moving away earlier? In order to do this, we need a proof of changing residence (proof of relocation). A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP). You can this via e-mail or contact Odido via X/Twitter or Facebook. In a private message you can share this!

If you want your subscription to be canceled with one month notice, I can arrange that for you no problem!

Hi @Cheyenne van Odido , 

Thank you. I’m moving on 06-12-2023 so I’m fine with the “regular” termination on 09-12-2023. The only thing I need to know is where/how I return the equipment (Zyxel router). I would not be at my home but still in Amsterdam, so if I can hand over in-person somewhere, that's fine!

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @tsydow, great! I have arranged the cancellation of the contract per 09-12-2023 for you. You will receive a e-mail with the confirmation. Regarding the hardware return, it is mandatory to send this back to us. Is it possible to do this the day before you are leaving for example? Or maybe someone else can do it for you? How to return the equipment, we explain in this topic. Thank you so much and good luck with the move!

Reageer