No confirmation email and unable to add subscription

• 26 July 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 44 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

I ordered an Internet Only home wifi yesterday for my new apartment, but still I haven't receive the confirmation email. After that I registered an account with my email, but I cannot add subscription, cause there's no data in the system. Does anyone know what should I do?

Tommie van Odido 9 maanden geleden

Hi @Kexin, welcome to our Community!

I'd be happy to take a look with you and give you some clarity. Can you send me your postcode, house number, date of birth and the last four digits of your account number in a private message? Then I can check it for you! 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Kexin, welcome to our Community!

I'd be happy to take a look with you and give you some clarity. Can you send me your postcode, house number, date of birth and the last four digits of your account number in a private message? Then I can check it for you! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @Kexin, I saw your message.

I believe something went wrong with your order. There is no information nor confirmation in our system of your order. The best thing you can do now, is call our sales desk on this number: 0800-0419. They will be happy to help you and set up a subscription for you!

Hey @Kexin, I saw your message.

I believe something went wrong with your order. There is no information nor confirmation in our system of your order. The best thing you can do now, is call our sales desk on this number: 0800-0419. They will be happy to help you and set up a subscription for you!

Thank you for your reply! I will order it again.

Reageer