No follow up on my internet order

• 5 March 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 26 Bekeken

Hello!

In 23rd of February, I ordered an internet package (order number: *mod edit: please do not mention private details in a public topic*). I was told at the time that a technician would come over to my house for installation as soon as March 5th. However, I still haven’t gotten any follow up e-mail about the details on when the technician will come. I tried to check my order status on the website, but it tells me that the page is locked.

Can i get a follow up on this? It’s getting more frustrating that I still haven’t gotten any information.

Cal van Odido 1 maand geleden

Hi @Ethan Gultom, thanks for reaching out, I would love to get your equipment installed as soon as possible! I am under the impression that you are the new resident of the house? It seems that the old resident still has an active subscription which obstructed the continuation of your internet order. I will make sure that we get your internet order running as soon as possible. You will soon receive an invitation of Guidion by e-mail and SMS. With the link to their digital agenda you can make an appointment whenever it suits you.

Please feel free to let me know if there's anything else, I will gladly clarify everything for you! In the meantime I will make sure that we get everything sorted as soon as possible. 😁

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ethan Gultom, thanks for reaching out, I would love to get your equipment installed as soon as possible! I am under the impression that you are the new resident of the house? It seems that the old resident still has an active subscription which obstructed the continuation of your internet order. I will make sure that we get your internet order running as soon as possible. You will soon receive an invitation of Guidion by e-mail and SMS. With the link to their digital agenda you can make an appointment whenever it suits you.

Please feel free to let me know if there's anything else, I will gladly clarify everything for you! In the meantime I will make sure that we get everything sorted as soon as possible. 😁

Thanks for the response!
I was not aware that the previous tenant still has an active subscription, I was under the impression that there isn’t any since the wifi doesn’t work.

Is it possible to have something temporary for our house wifi in the meantime? The earliest date the technician can visit is 21st of March, and waiting for that long with only mobile data to rely on is expensive. I am thinking that it might be cheaper to have something temporary for the house.

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ethan Gultom, I understand that this is something you didn't know. Good to read that the technician will visit you as soon as the line of the previous tenant is free to use. I will get back to you in a private message regarding a possible temporary fix, but I can't make promises as this depends on the situation. You will see me soon!

Reageer