no internet after fiber installed

• 12 January 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 19 Bekeken

hi odido, theres no internet after fiber installed and according to your customer service its the problem with volker wessels telecom which i believe it. But the only thing is   I am in contract with odido, I ordered the service to get internet whereas i live like caveman for 31 days already. Its your responsibility to carry forward solution for my problem, but I become the one contact with VWT all the time try to get problem solved.  Don't you think it's funny that I paid for a month's subscription but I don't have Internet. I either have to sit at the door and use my laptop to connect to the weak wifi of the neighbor across the door to write code, or I can only ride 7km to the school to do my homework. I thank you for your wonderful service and for making me so angry that I can grow a few more breast nodules.

Teresa van Odido 3 maanden geleden

First and foremost, welcome to our Community! @vktgofurself 

I want you to be able to enjoy our services as soon as possible, that’s why I immediately looked into the system. However, based on this e-mail address I can’t find a subscription in the system. Can you add your customer number, which looks like ABC12345, to your Community profile? You can find this on your contract. Please let me know when you’re ready, so I can immediately help you further! 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

First and foremost, welcome to our Community! @vktgofurself 

I want you to be able to enjoy our services as soon as possible, that’s why I immediately looked into the system. However, based on this e-mail address I can’t find a subscription in the system. Can you add your customer number, which looks like ABC12345, to your Community profile? You can find this on your contract. Please let me know when you’re ready, so I can immediately help you further! 

Reageer