No internet connection after 4 months

• 1 November 2023
  • 11 reacties
  • 72 Bekeken

After four months, I still have no internet at my home. No one asnwers properly. The customer service  pass the buck by referring mt problem to other companies like KPN, with whom you have a contractual agreement. This is not my resonsibility to deal with these third-party companies,it's clearly ODIDO's responsibility to provide me with internet service. So if you have any problem with them, solve it!

Jason van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Good morning @Nasimzar, welcome to the Odido Community! 🙋‍♂️

I wholeheartedly agree that it is our responsibility to solve the issue! Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused thus far. May I ask you to add your customer number (e.g. ABC12345) to your community profile, please? I'd like to thoroughly analyze your connection and check what the best solution is. Thanks in advance! 

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Good morning @Nasimzar, welcome to the Odido Community! 🙋‍♂️

I wholeheartedly agree that it is our responsibility to solve the issue! Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused thus far. May I ask you to add your customer number (e.g. ABC12345) to your community profile, please? I'd like to thoroughly analyze your connection and check what the best solution is. Thanks in advance! 

Hi Jason, 

My customer no. is XXXX.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Nasimzar, I immediately went to check for you and it looks like we are waiting for you to make an appointment with KPN NetwerkNL. After all, you are on their network and they should fix the line. I would like to request you to schedule the appointment with KPN NetwerkNL. Once this is done you will be online soon! 

No, this information is incorrect. First of all, it is KPN or Odido that should schedule a meeting with me, not the other way around. I don't have the availability during the week to wait on their consistently busy line every week. (Once, I called them, and the operator said I was the third person in the line. An hour passed, and I hung up, but I was still the third person in the line. So, please don't ask me to waste my time like that.)

Secondly, they called me two weeks ago and confirmed their visit. I took a leave from work and stayed at home, but they never showed up and it was a fake appointment. I contacted odido and raised my concerns, but unfortunately, nothing is yet resolved. I called KPN and complained about their fake appointment, still nothing has happended.

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @Nasimzar, no worries! I immediately reported this to my colleagues and they will address it as quickly as possible. As soon as I know more, you will hear from me right away! Greetings, Ishana

well?? I am still waiting!

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nasimzar, a colleague from our technical department has taken over this ticket and contacted KPN on 06-11-2023. We are also waiting on a update. Please know that if we got information, we will share this with you. Thank you for your patience!

Don't you think I've waited long enough? My contract with Odido started on August 10th. I haven't heard back from you since October 2nd! Two weeks ago, you mentioned here that you would address this matter "as quickly as possible." Frankly, I'm disappointed—I don't feel like you genuinely care about your customers, and it seems no action has been taken at all.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@Nasimzar I completely understand your sentiment and this is also taking a ridiculously long time. A colleague from the Back Office has taken this on and is going to make sure it picks up speed! My apologies for the inconvenience.

Well? Do you consider 5 months of waiting enough or not?
My contract with Odido started on August 10, 2023. Today is January 2nd, 2024, and I still have no internet connection at home. What exactly are you doing?!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @Nasimzar, we are doing our best to resolve this for you as soon as possible, however, it is currently in the hands of KPN NetwerkNL and VWT. We are chasing the issue but we cannot see into the agendas of the parties. I sincerely hope that things will pick up now. 

Reageer