Odido and KPN FTU Box

• 8 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 22 Bekeken

Hello, I am a new customer. Odido technician did install the router but I am not able to use the internet because KPN FTU box is damaged and need to be replaced.

I have called Odido customer service multiple times since 18 Oct and have been informed by the person on the phone that the ticket has been forwarded to KPN Netwerk. Same confirmation every time.

However, today, on checking with KPN Netwerk directly they say there is no such ticket in their system and Odido has never reached out to them. KPN would not even create a new ticket on my request as they want Odido to create/send the ticket to them.

Can someone from Odido please help here?

Demi van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi @dexter22 , first of all a heartly welcome by joining Odido! I’m here to help you further. I see that we made a ticket to KPN yesterday and they scheduled an appointment for this fix later today. I’m sure they can fix this and you can use the internet. Can you let us know if everything went well with the appointment? 😊

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @dexter22 , first of all a heartly welcome by joining Odido! I’m here to help you further. I see that we made a ticket to KPN yesterday and they scheduled an appointment for this fix later today. I’m sure they can fix this and you can use the internet. Can you let us know if everything went well with the appointment? 😊

Reageer