Odido not connected after a month

• 27 February 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 27 Bekeken

Hey,

I requested an Odido connection at my house and it has been almost a month with no internet still. If I go to the website to check Internet availability for my house address, Odido still says that it is available and will be connected within 14 days.

Timeline - 

Jan 31 - Order a fibre connection through the website. Delivery and connection start date is set as 14/02.

Feb 13 - OpenDutchFibre guys come to the house to install the glasvezel from the street. Yay!

No news after this about when the internet will get activated. Odido says ODF should tell them that line is active. Repeated calling for 10 days.

Feb 22 - Finally line is active, get email from Guidion for appointment. Earliest date is today (Feb 27).

Feb 27 - Appointment is for 12-4 pm. Technician comes at 5. Installs ONT and router. Unfortunately, ONT shows a red light in LOS. Technician says I don’t know why it is not connected and leaves. 

It is going to be close to a month without internet after the website promised internet within 14 days. I am quite frustrated with Odido. I also work remotely and this has been severely affected because of this. 

Nora van Odido 2 maanden geleden

Hi @rushvanth first of all I want to welcome you with us! I want to make sure that you will be online as soon as possible. 

With our Internet contracts we never make the promise that you will be online within 14 days. This is because we are dependent on other parties to make sure the connection is working. Especially if the fiber still needs to be brought into the building, this will take a longer time. If this is stated on the website, could you please send me a link to that page? This way we can correct it as soon as possible. In your case, everything has been going rather quickly from the moment of ordering. I am sorry to see that the Guidion technician has observed that there is no internet coming through. He has immediately made a ticket and sent this to our technical department. They will now look into this for you and see what the cause of this problem is. If the cause lies with the network administrator, my colleagues from the technical department will contact them for you. As soon as there is an update about this, we will inform you! 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @rushvanth first of all I want to welcome you with us! I want to make sure that you will be online as soon as possible. 

With our Internet contracts we never make the promise that you will be online within 14 days. This is because we are dependent on other parties to make sure the connection is working. Especially if the fiber still needs to be brought into the building, this will take a longer time. If this is stated on the website, could you please send me a link to that page? This way we can correct it as soon as possible. In your case, everything has been going rather quickly from the moment of ordering. I am sorry to see that the Guidion technician has observed that there is no internet coming through. He has immediately made a ticket and sent this to our technical department. They will now look into this for you and see what the cause of this problem is. If the cause lies with the network administrator, my colleagues from the technical department will contact them for you. As soon as there is an update about this, we will inform you! 

Reageer