Pending T-mobile Thuis installation for 3 months

• 9 August 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 33 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hello,

I am writing this after having spoken to your customer care atleast 3 times in the past 2 months to arrange for installation of my T-mobile home internet connection.

I took the mobile as well as home connection. The mobile order was completed on time.

The order date was 07-May-2023

The T-mobile Thuis connection required switching from Ziggo. I was told the switching request has been completed. Meanwhile, this contract is still running as T-mobile home is not yet active.

I also received the package containing the T-mobile modem. However, the installation has not happened despite several requests.

I received an email in June stating somebody will visit for the installation but nobody came nor any call came. I was told by customer care to check if I received calls from unknown number - I clarified to them and writing again here for your knowledge that I received no call from any of your technicians for installation at any time since last 3 months.

The customer care seems helpless. They are telling me to call a contractor to check the availability of a sub-contractor who needs to come for this installation. I think this is the job of T-mobile and not me.

I am amazed that 3 months have passed and nobody is bothered in T-mobile to check why a customer installation is not complete. You’re losing revenue and getting a very dissatisfied customer.

I am writing here as the last resort to have my home internet installed. Look forward to a quick and actionable response.

Thanks,

Ujjwal

Cal van Odido 8 maanden geleden

Hi @Ujjwal, thanks for the extensive information and sorry that you are not connected yet, I would love to see you enjoy the internet! Currently, we are constructing a completely new fiber network in your area and the contractor is still very busy with the arrangements. As the last update was about 1,5 months ago, I will request a new update from the contractor and urge them to swiftly finish the necessary preparations.

As it is currently the mandatory holiday for construction workers, I suspect that this will take at least several weeks or even months before your address can be connected. I will try my utmost best to get pressure on them so that they progress quickly!

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ujjwal, thanks for the extensive information and sorry that you are not connected yet, I would love to see you enjoy the internet! Currently, we are constructing a completely new fiber network in your area and the contractor is still very busy with the arrangements. As the last update was about 1,5 months ago, I will request a new update from the contractor and urge them to swiftly finish the necessary preparations.

As it is currently the mandatory holiday for construction workers, I suspect that this will take at least several weeks or even months before your address can be connected. I will try my utmost best to get pressure on them so that they progress quickly!

Thanks Cal for the information.

As I shared with the executive who called me from T-mobile yesterday, ODF had done the fibre installation in our apartment in April/May after which I applied for the connection with T-mobile.

After that there were connections made in our meter boxes. So I believe the bulk of the work is done and its just the last mile connection that needs to be done now.

I would wait to hear for the update and some visibility on when the contractor will be able to resume work after holidays.

Best Regards,

Ujjwal

Reageer