relocation order cancelled !?

• 8 December 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 17 Bekeken

I reported relocation on 01-11, a month before actual movement to another address. We changed the address on 01-12. I called several times to ask about the status update, because infrastructure should be in place. Last status update was from 23-11. Few minutes ago, I noticed that my relocation order is cancelled !? What is a reason for that and what shall I do now? Also today, I returned the equipment that I was using at the old address.

Please help, it becomes quite annoying.

eric 4 maanden geleden

The equipement for the old connection always need to be returned, also to avoid that you will be billed for it.  For a new connection, always new equipement will be send. 

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

The equipement for the old connection always need to be returned, also to avoid that you will be billed for it.  For a new connection, always new equipement will be send. 

I understand that equipment must be returneed. But my order for the relocation is cancelled for some reason. Now, after month and a half I seem to be at the starting point !? What shall I do now about my relocation order? Why was it cancelled?

Reageer