Beantwoord

Returning equipment: DHL only allowed me one of the boxes

• 7 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 65 Bekeken

Hi, I am sorry for not writing in Dutch, I am still learning the language, so for the sake of clarity I will use English.

I will be very detailed in my description in the hope you can help me. I ordered T-mobile internet+tv installation at my home in June, when the glass fiber cables were still only planned to be installed. Months passed, the cables were laid on my street, and on October 2nd the installation was supposed to finally take place. But I was then informed it was actually not possible to connect the cables from the street to my home. I then called to cancell my order.

Then I received 2 different boxes which I suppose are the equipment that was supposed to be installed. I left for vacation abroad right after that. I returned yesterday from vacation and saw that during my vacation I received emails telling me to return the equipment. I went to DHL service point and showed the email, and the guy scanned each of the boxes, told me I could only return one of them and that I should contact Odido to get another QR code for the 2nd box. Can you please help me?

icon

Beste antwoord door Cheyenne van Odido 8 November 2023, 15:53

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi there @Hugo de O C Guimaraes, English is no problem at all. How cool that you are learning Dutch! Thanks for informing me. We can't provide you with a second QR code, but DHL should accept this package without the QR code as well. This is what you can do: put a note in the box with your own address details. Indicate to the DHL ServicePoint (DHL Parcel) that the package must be sent to Odido. The ServicePoint can then send the package without a return number or QR code. You can provide your email address to the DHL ServicePoint and you will receive updates about delivery by email.

This should definitely work Hugo, good luck and thank you for the effort!

Reageer