Thuis internet installeren

• 4 April 2023
  • 9 reacties
  • 128 Bekeken

De modem zyxel t54 is gekomen. En ik heb alle kabels aangesloten. Ik heb de stroomkabel op de stroom aangesloten en de telefoon op de dsl. Maar er is geen internet en telefoonsignaal. Er zijn meer dan twee weken verstreken en er is geen internet in mijn huis. Ik spreek geen Nederlands en gebruik Google Translator, ik hoop het antwoord en de oplossing te zien met betrekking tot internet en wat te doen.

Cal van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @Samir shikhou, great that you could post those pictures! I immediately wanted to go ahead and arrange a technician for you, but I was very happy to see that you've been online for the last six hours.

If you still need help with anything else, please feel free to react in this topic. For now I wish you a lot of fun with the internet!

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hoi @Samir shikhou , welcome to the community.

Post eens wat foto;s van je aansluiting ?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

I mean more of how the cables are connected to the modem + the ISRA point.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Ok, this is not the formal ISRA punt. Looks like somebody created something themselves here. You are looking for something like this, normally in the room with the electrical fuses.

There is no isra point in my house, what should I do? I searched all over the house and did not see whether there is an internet installation service at t mobile and is it free

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @Samir shikhou 

If this is the only conmection point in your house than it looks like there is no signal and T-Mobile has to send a technician.

Is the line allready active?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Samir shikhou, great that you could post those pictures! I immediately wanted to go ahead and arrange a technician for you, but I was very happy to see that you've been online for the last six hours.

If you still need help with anything else, please feel free to react in this topic. For now I wish you a lot of fun with the internet!

Reageer