Beantwoord

Tmobile Thuis Internet Bestelling Status

• 19 November 2020
  • 9 reacties
  • 299 Bekeken

Today is my "delivery date” for the T-mobile package I ordered on 4-11. I haven't heard anything or received any information since ordering. Is there a problem, when can I expect to recieve a modem/service?

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 23 November 2020, 09:35

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @jolan560, welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately your address is what's referred to as a ‘non-network location’. This address is therefore not eligible/available for T-Mobile Thuis. I'm very sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but this is the situation and it can't be changed currently. 

Is your home perhaps originally part of another house? Sometimes when two homes are separated and the house number extensions change, the original ISRA-point (main connection point) is spliced and that prevents a working connection. What's more likely, is that your home doesn't have an ISRA however. Can you spot a connection point in the fuse box or in the living room? 

Four examples of the most occurring ISRA's:

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. Once again, I sincerely apologize and hope that you'll find another carrier. Ziggo might be available at your address, because Ziggo operates via COAX and that's a different networking technique.

Yes I believe the apartment was split into 01A and 01V but the utilities for 01V are now for 01A. I seem to have a DSL

connection as in the picture.  

Hi @jolan560, welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately your address is what's referred to as a ‘non-network location’. This address is therefore not eligible/available for T-Mobile Thuis. I'm very sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but this is the situation and it can't be changed currently. 

Is your home perhaps originally part of another house? Sometimes when two homes are separated and the house number extensions change, the original ISRA-point (main connection point) is spliced and that prevents a working connection. What's more likely, is that your home doesn't have an ISRA however. Can you spot a connection point in the fuse box or in the living room? 

Four examples of the most occurring ISRA's:

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. Once again, I sincerely apologize and hope that you'll find another carrier. Ziggo might be available at your address, because Ziggo operates via COAX and that's a different networking technique.

Hey Jason, I posted a picture of my feeder cable above. I'd think that Í would just need to install a box and the connection would work, no?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @jolan560, thanks for the picture, that definitely looks like (part of) an ISRA. However, that still doesn't change the fact that your current address is identified as a non-network location unfortunately. Are you absolutely sure that you've requested the subscription with the correct combination of house number and extension? 

Hi @jolan560, thanks for the picture, that definitely looks like (part of) an ISRA. However, that still doesn't change the fact that your current address is identified as a non-network location unfortunately. Are you absolutely sure that you've requested the subscription with the correct combination of house number and extension? 

I used the extension that the Geemente & the utilities are listed under (B01A) and I'm very certain this is correct. The only other option that it could be would be B01V which is the unit next door which I don't believe has separate meters any longer.  

Hi @jolan560, thanks for the picture, that definitely looks like (part of) an ISRA. However, that still doesn't change the fact that your current address is identified as a non-network location unfortunately. Are you absolutely sure that you've requested the subscription with the correct combination of house number and extension? 

I talked to my downstairs neighbor and they say that they have a DSL connection that works just fine. Would it be possible to get a technician to come and take a look?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @jolan560, it's not possible to send a technician over, that can only be done when a working connection can be established. I'm very sorry but I'm afraid that the only way to check if there’s any possibility is to reorder the subscription. Or what's even better: dial 0800-0092 and ask our customer support experts whether a connection can be established. They'll be able to walk you through the order process straight after - should it somehow be possible.

In my system your address is still seen as a non-network location unfortunately, so there’s not much else I can do. What I can do however, is give my tech-guy colleagues a call and request a thorough analysis. This may take up to a few days though, so please be patient a little longer. Thanks so much! 

Hi @jolan560, it's not possible to send a technician over, that can only be done when a working connection can be established. I'm very sorry but I'm afraid that the only way to check if there’s any possibility is to reorder the subscription. Or what's even better: dial 0800-0092 and ask our customer support experts whether a connection can be established. They'll be able to walk you through the order process straight after - should it somehow be possible.

In my system your address is still seen as a non-network location unfortunately, so there’s not much else I can do. What I can do however, is give my tech-guy colleagues a call and request a thorough analysis. This may take up to a few days though, so please be patient a little longer. Thanks so much! 

I'll give a call later in the week, I appreciate the help!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

That's fantastic, thanks for being so cooperative! Please keep us posted. For now: have an amazing weekend and stay safe!

Reageer