Beantwoord

Urgent Help Needed - No Signal and LOS Light Blinking Red after Installation

• 2 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 31 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Dear Odido Community,

I placed an order for internet service on Feb 5, and the installation was scheduled for yesterday March 1.

The technician arrived and completed the modem installation, but unfortunately, there is no signal, and the LOS light on the modem is blinking red.

I am reaching out for assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible. Given the time that has passed since I placed the order, I kindly request that you prioritize investigating this matter and expediting a solution.

If, for any reason, Odido is unable to provide internet service at my location, I would appreciate it if you tell me as soon as possibe so i can switch to another provider.

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 2 March 2024, 15:38

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @vahiidl ,

When Guidion concludes that the signal is not on the line, they make a note to the Odido backoffice.  This departement will notify the grid operator in your town that the signal is missing and a fault investigation will be conducted.  Best case, they made a wrong cross connect in the pop, which is easy to solve, or the fiber has a phisical problem on route. Than a repair crew needs to start digging... most of the times it is senario 1 and will be revolved in a few working days.

Reageer