Beantwoord

What should I do if I no longer want to use Ododo but I have already received the equipment for establishing the Internet?

• 2 April 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 59 Bekeken

Hello,

I recently made an agreement with your company for the provision of Internet services and received a modem and other equipment from you. I did not set up the equipment yet so they are new. 
And now I want to cancel the subscription. 

I would like to know what steps I need to take to cancel the subscription and what is important to do.

I am also interested in what I should do with the equipment that I currently have. Do I need to return it?

Thank you in advance,
Best regards, 
Iryna 

{Mod edit: removed images that contained personal information] 

icon

Beste antwoord door Nora van Odido 2 April 2024, 17:28

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @IrynaKaidanovych, I am sorry to see that you want to cancel your order with us. Is there a particular reason that you decided to cancel the order, in case I can help you with that? No worries: your contract hasn’t started yet so even if you’ve received the equipment, you can still cancel the order. Please confirm if you want me to cancel the order for you. In that case you will receive an email confirming the cancellation. That email will also contain instructions on how to return the equipment including a QR code to send everything back. 

Hi @Nora van Odido 
That’s would be nice If you will cancel it for me. Thank you for explenation. 

The reason whe we desided to cansel the internat provider is moving to another place. So it’s have no sens for us anymore. 

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@IrynaKaidanovych Of course, I will gladly help you further! I immediately cancelled the subscription; you will receive an e-mail confirmation about this shortly including instructions to send the hardware back to us. Thank you and good luck with the move! 😊

Reageer