Beantwoord

Internet not yet active even notified date.

• 30 August 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 49 Bekeken

Hi,

I recently moved to a new address, So also moved T-mobile fiber connection to new address.

I have informed about this move a month back, from then I booked Gudion on the date given below, Then sometime got a call from T-mobile that some connection is active on the new address, I confirmed them that all the connection is closed and no other provider is giving internet. Then they said they have updated it and internet will be on no later than 26-8-2021, somehow the Gudion appointment was cancelled by T-mobile. Everyday when I am calling Customer care I get different responses. Surely donno whats the issue. Also I have installed the converter and modem which I got it from my old house. Can some one explain me what the issue is also I am not seeing appointment for Gudion before September 9. 

Regards,

Kamal

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 1 September 2021, 13:43

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @kamalakannanmsajce, first of all welcome to the Community! I really hope you are enjoying your new home. Perfect that you want to check this, I am more than happy to give you some clarity. I took a look into your profile to see what's going on, so I can provide you with a clear answer. Unfortunately I can’t see why the appointment from 26-8 was cancelled. But what I do see - and what I can confirm to you - is that you have a new appointment on the 9th of September. I’m sorry for the confusion. On the 9th of September a mechanic is coming to your place to install the Fiber connection. 

Thanks a lot for letting me know that you installed the media converter and modem yourself. Actually it is not the intention to install everything yourself, because the mechanic will check everything and will ensure that everything works when he comes by. I really hope you can enjoy your connection in your new home next week. Luckily I can see that my colleague provided you with a Unlimited Data voucher to get through this time without internet. If you run out of data, please let me know so I can provide you with a new code for the upcoming week. If you have any other questions as well, please do not hesitate to ask them. I’m here for you! 💪

Thank you Lisa. It is helpful with the Voucher.

I have been following it up since 22-6-2021. That made me tired of calling CS and posting here.The point was to also give a feedback on the time taking for Installation to be shortened. Hope T-Mobile takes this in a good way.

Regards,

Kamal 

Hi Lisa,

Also wanted to know whether the issue with Line not been active is solved with KPN?

Regards,

Kamal

Reputatie 7

Hi @kamalakannanmsajce, great to hear that the voucher is working out for you! I can really understand your feeling, so it is always super helpful to provide us with your feedback. We always strive to improve our services. 

I just slided into your DM to provide you with a new voucher code, because I can see in the system that today is the last day that you can use your previous voucher. About your last question: in your profile I can see that in an earlier request the network administrator cancelled the order, because the previous owner still used the line. After the previous owner said that the line was clear, my colleagues did their best to schedule an appointment with Guidion as soon as possible. So everything is solved now and Guidion will come by to help you come online. If you have any more questions about this, please don't hesitate to ask them! 😁

Reageer