Beantwoord

No internet for 2-days. No connection after KPN Migration

• 23 December 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 96 Bekeken

Sorry for the post in English, but my dutch skills are yet not good enough.

I had my home internet "migrated" from KPN to T-moblie this Tuesday (after a long wait and Guidion not showing up one week later), however it NEVER connected and it never worked so far.

My Huawei ONT modem has the ONT light blinking (as I saw in couple of posts in this community) and it does not sync. At the same time Customer Service cannot give me an estimate of when this will be fixed and they say someone from the technical team will contact me (and this never happens).

Can anyone help me get this fixed? I can't be without internet for longer, having to work from home.

I'm now 2 days now without internet, having huge trouble to work from home (on lockdown) and no expectations this will be solved. I feel a huge regret and I'm strongly considering moving back to KPN, at least their internet service works. I moved to T-mobile as I had already the mobile service but apparently the best decision was to migrate everything to KPN instead. I'm posting this here as my last resort, hoping that someone could actually do something, instead giving me directions to wait forever for something that never comes.

icon

Beste antwoord door jtgeraldes 24 December 2021, 10:12

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @jtgeraldes 

Did Guidion come over to your place? Sorry, it's not quite clear 😅

Guidion does the patching in the PoP and the installation at your home.

Yes, they did, but the internet never worked. Guidion installed the fiber in the telco closet and the Huawei ONT equipment

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Was there no follow up after the Guidion technician left? 

yesterday afternoon someone called me and scheduled a visit for this afternoon. I'm really hoping this will work. My guess is that the patching is not fully complete on the closet or the central, as I have signal, but the ONT is not syncing.

Let's wait and hope for the best…...

Reputatie 6

Hi @jtgeraldes and welcome the our Community. I checked your connection and I see that you're online now, that's great! Please let me know if you have any other questions about your connection or your subscription, I'm here to help.

Yes!! 
The technician came to my house yesterday and fixed the issue in 10 min. Everything is working properly now.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Good morning @jtgeraldes, that's fantastic news, thanks for keeping us posted and enjoy your connection! 😊 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do. Stay healthy and have an amazing new year's eve!