Can't login zyxel t54 management after reset

• 19 October 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 192 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi,

I tried to change the password of the wifi, but my laptop got disconnected while doing that. 

So I had to do a reset of the modem, and now I can’t login into the management network anymore.

I’ve tried with many combinations of admin/passwords and the password that is indicated in the modem, but they do not work. I’ve read many threads similar to this, but found no solutions to my problem. 

The modem is brand new from odido, ZYXEL T-54.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Carlo

Waqqas 6 maanden geleden

@carlof 

Maybe try a factory reset again by pressing the reset button on the back of the Zyxel for about 10 seconds using a small object.

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @carlof 

After a reset you should be able to log in via 192.168.1.1 with admin and the Login Password on the back of your Zyxel-T54.

Hello @carlof 

After a reset you should be able to log in via 192.168.1.1 with admin and the Login Password on the back of your Zyxel-T54.

Hey, 

as I mentioned in my message, unfortunately I already tried all these passowrds:

• Login Password on the modem
  • admin
  • password

nothing works..

(It used to work with the Login Password, but only before I tried to change the wifi password)

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@carlof 

Maybe try a factory reset again by pressing the reset button on the back of the Zyxel for about 10 seconds using a small object.

Reputatie 4

Watch if you write admin and the password if there comes onexpected a Space behind?

I had that problem!

Reageer