Cancel my Internet Subscription

Hello ,

Due to some circumstance I would like to cancel my Internet Connection. I believe I am out of the mandatory period. I would also like to know how to submit the devices.

Cal van Odido 1 maand geleden

Hi @Lopita Priyadarsini, unfortunate to hear that you will be leaving us, but I want to help you out to turn your wish into reality! I immediately looked up your contract and due to your move last year your contract lasts till 13-5-2024. You can view the details in your Mijn Odido account: contract details. I can also help you to move your current subscription to a new address or of you are emigrating we can also cancel the contract free of charge. It is also possible to terminate the contract with a small fee for the remaining two months.

Feel free to let me know what I can do for you, I want to help you out as best as possible!

Bekijk origineel

17 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lopita Priyadarsini, unfortunate to hear that you will be leaving us, but I want to help you out to turn your wish into reality! I immediately looked up your contract and due to your move last year your contract lasts till 13-5-2024. You can view the details in your Mijn Odido account: contract details. I can also help you to move your current subscription to a new address or of you are emigrating we can also cancel the contract free of charge. It is also possible to terminate the contract with a small fee for the remaining two months.

Feel free to let me know what I can do for you, I want to help you out as best as possible!

Hello,

I believe when we move out of the current house I was told from the customer representative that I can then terminate the contract by showing the contract details of the new house.There is already a connection in the new house we are moving into.

Also, what is the amount to be paid if I want to terminate from April?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Lopita Priyadarsini, you will then pay for the remaining days of your contract. Your monthly cost is currently € 39,78, if you want to cancel from 01-04 then you will need to pay from 01-04 to 13-05. I can't see the exact price at the moment because I haven't done the cancellation yet. You will then also receive an email with the charges you will have to pay. 

Hello,

But as per the admin department they informed me that if i share the new contract for the new house I won’t have to pay any cancellation fee. Can you please elaborate?

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@Lopita Priyadarsini Can you please elaborate on what you mean by ‘share the new contract for the new house’? I really want to help you further!

Hello ,

Thank you for replying and sorry for the late response as I was travelling.

Actually I talked to the admin customer service of Odido during January and they informed me that if I am moving to a new house and if I should the contract details that I am moving to the new location then I won’t have to pay the cancellation fee to Odido for ending the contract early .Hope to hear from you soon .

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@Lopita Priyadarsini Welcome back from your travels! 😀 Thank you for explaining the situation to me, this is indeed true. 

In case you are within your year contract, but you can provide us with proof of moving, I can cancel the subscription for you without a penalty being charged. 

You can send this to me in a private message using a WeTransfer link and I will make the arrangements for you.

Hello ,

Can you please forward me the wetransfer link so that I can share the contract details? Also, can you please let me know what I need to do with the tmobile devices..

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@Lopita Priyadarsini You can use this website to generate a WeTransfer link: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free. Thank you for the effort! 

Depending on which devices you have, you’ll either have to send them back to us or you can dispose of them at a recyclen station. Further e-mail instructions about this will follow once the subscription has been cancelled. 

Hello, Can you send me the email address to which the contract has to be sent.

Hello,

the Internet seems to be unavailable since morning today.kindly please help. Please don’t cancel it before 1st April. 
also can you give the email address of odido as the wetransfer link is asking for it

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Just a link is enough @Lopita Priyadarsini. I did a line measurement and this shows that you need to be online. Are you up and running again or do you still have no internet?  

I am seeing the above screen while trying to send the file .. I need an email address to which it needs to be sent.. Do I also need to add my contract number or anything in the title or message?

Hi Team,

Please find the link below:

Moderator edit: plaats geen persoonsgegevens in een openbaar bericht.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@Lopita Priyadarsini Thank you very much for providing us with the proof of moving! 😊 

I had to remove it from this page, as this is publicly available, but I saved it the case I made about your cancellation. I just want to dubbelcheck, do you want to cancel your subscription per the 1st of April? 

Please let me know so I can make the arrangements for you. 

Hi Teresa,

Yes, please cancel the Internet subscription from 1st April.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Lopita Priyadarsini, I have set everything in motion for you. You should receive a message about this shortly. Your subscription has been cancelled as of 01-04! Good luck with your move. 

Reageer