Beantwoord

how to connect KPN Super wifi 5 extender with odido T-56 xyzel

• 2 March 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 187 Bekeken

Hello, I have recently switched to Odido from KPN and Odido has given xyzel t-56 router. I already have 2 KPN Super wifi 5 (while color) points which now I want to connect to Odido router. Does anyone know how to connect them? I tried with KPN method, 1. Reset and wait for constant pink light 2. Connect Lan cable between router and extender and wait for super wifi to turn green. 

Thanks. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 2 March 2024, 09:49

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Abhijeet 

Both extenders will not work with the Zyxel in a mesh network, you'll have to connect both extenders and they'll create their own netwok.

See this topic on how to install them.

Connect Lan cable between router and extender and wait for super wifi to turn green. You should wait at least 10-15 minutes before it turns pink to blinking green and it should work with even a zyxel modem. I used to test those devices for KPN. Best is to connect it first then reset them and drink coffee. I have tested those even connected to a fritzbox and it works. But you need to keep one super WiFi connected to the router at all times. 

I kinda forgot. You might to change ssid and key for the led to change from pink and green. Normally the super WiFi gets info from an experia using a proprietary communication model which does not happen with odido products since they are not supported.

Reageer