my zyxel box shows no internet

• 4 April 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 32 Bekeken

I restarted the router yesterday and then lost the internet connection. I tried to reset the router but didn’t work. I also called Odido’s customer service yesterday morning, and I was told technician would contact my in 1 working day. However I didn’t get any feedback for now. I got a reference number 70057442 for my case. It’s so difficult to live without internet, and I hope this can be solved as soon as possible. 

Waqqas 29 dagen geleden

Hello @Lexiiiiiii 

It looks like the cable from the black device is not connected to the blue WAN port of your router, you can also try to replace the cable.

If this doesn't helpt it looks like the black device is defect, the connection light is not blinking right?

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Lexiiiiiii 

It looks like the cable from the black device is not connected to the blue WAN port of your router, you can also try to replace the cable.

If this doesn't helpt it looks like the black device is defect, the connection light is not blinking right?

Hello @Lexiiiiiii 

I don’t know if the cable can be replaced by myself since it was installed by the provider. The connection light is always green and not blinking.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Lexiiiiiii 

Make sure the internet cable from the black device is going to the blue WAN port of your router, you can also try and replace the internet cable yourself.

Reageer