Beantwoord

No internet, PON light flashing and LOS down

• 3 May 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 32 Bekeken

Since Tuesday night I don’t have internet. PON light is flashing and LOS is off. 
called Odido Wednesday morning, but the problem is not solved yet and I can’t use the data voucher, since my sim is Youfone.

any idea of when problem will be solved? 1112 Diemen and I have more neighbours with the same issue.

thanks,

diana

icon

Beste antwoord door Nora van Odido 4 May 2024, 14:52

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @diana1992, I want to make sure that you are back online as soon as possible! I looked into this for you and I see that you have already contacted our customer service. They forwarded this to my colleagues of the technical department and they have seen that there was a problem in the district exchange. The network administrator is responsible for this and I see that we have already contact them so that they can send a technician to fix this. As soon as we have an update for you, we will let you know immediately! 

Hi @diana1992, I want to make sure that you are back online as soon as possible! I looked into this for you and I see that you have already contacted our customer service. They forwarded this to my colleagues of the technical department and they have seen that there was a problem in the district exchange. The network administrator is responsible for this and I see that we have already contact them so that they can send a technician to fix this. As soon as we have an update for you, we will let you know immediately! 

Hi Nora, 

Thank you for your reply. The internet came back Saturday afternoon :) 

I wonder how to request a credit for the days without internet and the SIM card of Odido I had to buy (10eur at and Odido store with receipt available, to use the voucher) on my next invoice?

Thank you so much,

Diana

Reageer