Beantwoord

Refund for modem

• 13 December 2023
  • 9 reacties
  • 73 Bekeken

I recieved an invoice for not sending back the modem. And the staff on hotline told me i can send the modem back, and provide the tracking number and request for refund by email internet.service@odido.nl

I sent 10 emails but didn't even get one autoreply.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 13 December 2023, 23:07

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @zjmolian 

You can also post the tracking number here or a photo of the receipt. Make sure your klantnummer is filled in in your community profile.

Hello @zjmolian 

You can also post the tracking number here or a photo of the receipt. Make sure your klantnummer is filled in in your community profile.

Thank you for reply.

tracking number XXXXXXX

Moderator edit: Om zeker te zijn van geen schending van de AVG-wet en om iedereen bij deze nog beter in bescherming te nemen: deel vanaf heden alsjeblieft alleen de gevraagde screenshot en maak eventuele persoonsgegevens zwart of deel alleen een screenshot waarop het verzendbewijs en de eventuele aankomstdatum/afleverdatum staat. 

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Thank you for posting the track & trace @zjmolian! 😀 I immediately refunded the amount of the ‘fine’. I’m not sure if the bill for the month of December has already been composed. If that is the case, you will receive the refund in January. 

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@zjmolian I immediately looked in the system for you. The refund has been paid by our system on January 2, 2024. The date could differ a bit depending on your bank, but you should have received the refund by now. Can you check this again please? 

@zjmolian I immediately looked in the system for you. The refund has been paid by our system on January 2, 2024. The date could differ a bit depending on your bank, but you should have received the refund by now. Can you check this again please? 

I just checked my bank account, no any refund from odido till now.

Could you help to provide the transaction reference and sending account number? I'll ask the bank as well

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @zjmolian, I checked it again but I need to tell that the transaction date was yesterday. I need to ask you to wait a couple of days. I am sure it will be on your bankaccount (the one that we withdrew money from when you were a customer) in a few days!

Hi @zjmolian, I checked it again but I need to tell that the transaction date was yesterday. I need to ask you to wait a couple of days. I am sure it will be on your bankaccount (the one that we withdrew money from when you were a customer) in a few days!

Now I received it. Thank you

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@zjmolian Great that you’ve received the refund, thank you for letting us know! 😀

Reageer