Misinformed and scammed by Tmobile

• 3 August 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 44 Bekeken

My problem with this disaster of a company started in December. I needed a fixed IP address for work since I work from home for ONE YEAR. The sales person was adamant that "4G voor thuis" would be best for me because it was 1) for one year and 2) would give me a fixed IP address. 

Number 2 was rather quickly discovered that it was NOT the case. Made multiple calls and complaints with`NO response let alone a solution. After a measly excuse (not even an apology) that the sales person misinformed me, they said they could not do anything about it. I figured, F it, I can't deal with this BS and would use the internet for things outside of work. 

Now, the reason I needed it just for 1 year is because I am moving. I was 1000% clear when I spoke to this disastrous sales person that I just wanted it for one year. I called Tmobile recently to let them know I was cancelling my subscription. What do I get? A bill of 430+ euros BECAUSE THE SUBSCRIPTION WAS FOR TWO YEARS. 

I called to get it sorted out and their response is "you should have read the contract when you signed" How the F am I supposed to read the contract when the sales person is talking out of his ass and makes me sign it on the spot. 

Not to mention the person I was talking to about the problem just now literally laughed at me being frustrated with this issue but F me right? I don't even expect basic human respect from this company. He said to send the head quarter an email if I wanted to contact someone else. And of course, after hanging up I find there is no email to contact them. 

I swear... I can't make this up. If this isn't a scam, I don't even know what it is but it surely is not a company. T-mobile, you better contact me and sort this out. I want an email explaining they will return my money.

Hajar van Odido 9 maanden geleden

Hi @senapeker 

I already answered you in this topic so this topic will be closed. 

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @senapeker 

I already answered you in this topic so this topic will be closed.