Cancel subscription

• 4 October 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 65 Bekeken

I would like to cancel my subscription, and I cannot do it online, may I know how to cancel it?

Tommie van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hey @sandrahuang, welcome to our Community!

I'm happy to check this out for you. However, I cannot find a subscription to this e-mail address. Can you add your klantnummer to your profile? This can be found in My Odido → Internet + TV abonnement → Meer → Mijn Gegevens; at the top of the page it says: Jouw Klantnummer: ABC12345. Thanks in advance! 

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @sandrahuang, welcome to our Community!

I'm happy to check this out for you. However, I cannot find a subscription to this e-mail address. Can you add your klantnummer to your profile? This can be found in My Odido → Internet + TV abonnement → Meer → Mijn Gegevens; at the top of the page it says: Jouw Klantnummer: ABC12345. Thanks in advance! 

Hi @Tommie van Odido 

Thanks for your reply. My contract is from Tele 2, and it’s mobile phone SIM only, currently I have monthly subscription, klantnummer: 1.19646044.

If I don’t want to cancel my contract but transfer to prepaid, is it possible?

Hi, may I know if I can transfer my mobile contract to prepaid? klantnummer: 1.19646044.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @sandrahuang 

I see you already spoke with my colleagues. Is everything settles or do you still have questions?

Hi @Hajar van Odido I haven’t not received further respond from your colleague. Is possible you can help me to switch my contract to prepaid?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @sandrahuang 

I see you have a former Tele2 subscription and it is not possible to switch your contract to PrePaid with a Tele2 contract. The only option you have is a regular cancellation. If you would like to proceed with the cancellation please let me know. Keep in mind there is a one month notice. 

Reageer