Beantwoord

cancel subscription

• 11 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 75 Bekeken

Hello. I am living abroad and I want to cancel my subscription, I need help with that. My contract expires in 2025 but I will no longer live in the Netherlands and I really can't pay the subscription anymore. I need you to tell me how I can cancel the subscription 

icon

Beste antwoord door Pharwin van Odido 12 March 2024, 11:58

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello @Kenya, how wonderful that you live abroad! Of course your subscription is then also no longer needed and I would be happy to check for you what is possible with your subscription. If all is well it is about your number ending in ***165. I see that you are still under contract until 14-8-2025. If you want to cancel this subscription, you will have to buy it off. You then pay 50% of the monthly fee for the remaining months. Please note that you have one month's notice with us anyway. I made the calculation for you and if I cancel the subscription today it will cost you € 132,79. Your subscription will then be cancelled on 12/04/24. Can I prepare the cancellation for you? In order to do that, I need to do an additional verification with you to make sure you are the right person. I have just sent a verification code by SMS to your number. Would you mind sharing it with me? Then I can set it up for you! 

Reageer