Cancel subscription mobile

• 1 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 8 Bekeken

Hello 
my subscription was over, I already ask in chat you colleges told me it will be stopped when finished don't worry but I can see it charges me again and again 🤕, please help me to stop it I left from Netherlands and I have not use that. I already sent a private message but nobody answered me yet

Marciano van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi Hadix, welcome to our Community! Good to see you started your own topic. We don't reply to unsolicited private messages, however I'm here to help you now. Using your e-mail address that you're using here on the Community, I found a mobile subscription with a phone number that ends on 20. Is this the subscription you're talking about? If yes, this subscription ends on 17-01-2024. I also don't see a disconnect request. Please cancel your subscription through this link in Mijn Odido.

If it's about another subscription/phone number, please let me know and I'll look into it! 😄

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Hadix, welcome to our Community! Good to see you started your own topic. We don't reply to unsolicited private messages, however I'm here to help you now. Using your e-mail address that you're using here on the Community, I found a mobile subscription with a phone number that ends on 20. Is this the subscription you're talking about? If yes, this subscription ends on 17-01-2024. I also don't see a disconnect request. Please cancel your subscription through this link in Mijn Odido.

If it's about another subscription/phone number, please let me know and I'll look into it! 😄

Reageer