Beantwoord

Cancel T-Mobile Netherlands subscription

• 8 August 2023
  • 10 reacties
  • 670 Bekeken

Hello, I need to cancel my T Mobile subscription as I’m leaving the Netherlands. Your link to a phone number for Customer Service doesn’t lead anywhere. Can you please help me cancel this?

icon

Beste antwoord door maddy.macleod 25 August 2023, 20:03

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Maddy, welcome to the Community! Sorry to see you go, but completely understandable if you're leaving the Netherlands. Are you traveling or going to live abroad? Either way; you can easily cancel your subscription via My T-Mobile through this link: www.t-mobile.nl/my/abonnement-opzeggen. Please note that your contract runs until 05-04-2024, so if you cancel your subscription before that date, you will have to pay 50% of the total remaining costs of your subscription (next month until 05-04-2024). The total disconnection fee will be € 56,76.

Where did you get a phone number for customer service? The right number is 06-2400 1200.

Please let me know if you succeeded in canceling your subscription. I'd love to hear from you! 😊

Hi Maddy, welcome to the Community! Sorry to see you go, but completely understandable if you're leaving the Netherlands. Are you traveling or going to live abroad? Either way; you can easily cancel your subscription via My T-Mobile through this link: www.t-mobile.nl/my/abonnement-opzeggen. Please note that your contract runs until 05-04-2024, so if you cancel your subscription before that date, you will have to pay 50% of the total remaining costs of your subscription (next month until 05-04-2024). The total disconnection fee will be € 56,76.

Where did you get a phone number for customer service? The right number is 06-2400 1200.

Please let me know if you succeeded in canceling your subscription. I'd love to hear from you! 😊

Hi Marciano, thank you very much for your response! I did succeed in cancelling with your helpful advice. I appreciate it, have a nice day!

@Marciano van Odido I cancelled my subscription but I am still getting bills from Odido. I need to close my Dutch bank account so I cannot continue to pay bills until the contract end date of April 2024. I cannot call customer service because I am in the United States. Can you please help?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @maddy.macleod 

When you file for a cancellation request there is always a one month notice which means your contract will be terminated on 25-09-2023. You will also receive an end invoice which will be the last invoice you will receive from us. So you should be done with the payment by end of this or next month. I hope I have informed you sufficiently. 

Thank you for your response @Hajar van Odido. When I filed my cancellation request on 25 August I received the following communication. I thought I would receive a communication about paying out the balance but I never did. Does what you say about the one month notice period and the last bill being in September still apply? I indicated that I wanted to end my contract as soon as possible when I filed my cancellation request. Thanks in advance for your help.

Beste Madeline, 

Je hebt een aanvraag ingediend om jouw T-Mobile abonnement op te zeggen. We vinden het erg jammer dat je bij ons weggaat. 
Je T-Mobile abonnement worden beëindigd per 06 april 2024. Je mobiele nummer vervalt ook op deze datum.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Madeline, do you remember if you were able to set the end date of your subscription on the 25th of August? In that case your subscription should run until the 25th of September like Hajar said. However, I see the mail where we communicate April 6, 2024 as the end date, so I think something went wrong. I will happily dive into it for you, first thing, Monday morning.

For now, I wish you a great weekend and no worries, all will be fine! 😊

@Marciano van Odido Thank you so much for your response. I do not recall being shown any kind of option to set the end date of my subscription as 25 August. It would be really great if you could dig into it and adjust the end date. Let me know anything I need to do or provide. Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate it enormously!

@Marciano van Odido Sorry to bother, but I was wondering if you had had a chance to look into this yet? Thanks so much for you help!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Maddy, sorry for the late reply! I was looking into your cancellation, but I can't find where it went wrong. No worries, I'm going to cancel your cancellation, and I will request a new cancellation myself (that's a lot of use for the word cancellation 😂). 

To do this, I will need some of your information. Please send me a private message (click on my name and 'Stuur bericht’) with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and last 4 digits of your IBAN, and I will fix this for you right away!

I look forward to receiving your message! 😊

Hi all,

I have the same problem, I have tried to call to cancel my mobile internet and no one picked it up. Since I am leaving the Netherlands, I want to cancel my subscription. Can you please help?

Reageer