Beantwoord

Cannot end subscription due to obsolete contact details

• 23 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 28 Bekeken

Hi, I have 2 mobile subscriptions with ODIDO; one of the numbers was used by my ex spouse, I have the sim card now and would like to cancel the subscription; we did not separate in good terms and I do not want to have to involve her at all. I am unable to cancel the ubscription in the ODIDO app or website, the only available options for that number are subscription extensions and add-ons.

I called customer support and was advised to walk into a ODIDO shop with my ID and ask an employee to change the e-mail address associated with ex number in order to receive the closing letter and final invoice (I suppose other documents too). I did so, the employee assisting me showed me my ex details as contact and said could not remove or change the e-mail address. Was the employee in the shop wrong or did not know the system well enough? 

What is the procedure to have that subscription cancelled? It costs me 54 Eur a month and nobody uses it.

Please advise.

Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 27 November 2023, 12:00

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Mkomko, welcome to our Community! Not fun to hear that you didn't seperate on good terms and I can imagine you would like to cancel the subscription as soon as possible. It might not be possible to cancel it without your ex. Is the subscription on her name and your IBAN? Only the person on the contract can cancel the subscription. Do you perhaps have access to the Mijn Odido account? You can easily cancel it from there.

If not, please send me a private message with the 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of the IBAN. And I will see what I can do for you! 😊

Reageer