Beantwoord

Cannot login and therefore not cancel my subscription

• 29 January 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 29 Bekeken

Hello,

As of almost 2 years ago I move out of the Netherlands permanently, I had a mobile subscription with Tele 2 in the Netherlands before it turned into Odido.

The issue I run into is that I cannot login to the account since I can't receive an sms-code by "tweestapsverificatie". I wont receive the code, the phone says it has connection, but perhaps because I do not reside in the Netherlands it won't work.

There is no way to email Odido about this either, so I am hoping that I can get it resolved through here.
icon

Beste antwoord door Marciano van Odido 30 January 2024, 16:15

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Jcad, welcome to our Community! I looked into your account and your subscription has been cancelled since the 26th of November. Therefor you can't log into Mijn Odido anymore. However, there are still a few unpaid invoices with a total amount of € 162,81. You can easily pay this amount by manually transfering it to our bank account.

• Name: Odido
  • Bank account: NL03 COBA 0733 9597 17
  • Amount: € 162,81
  • Description: Your customer code (1.20494619)

What country are you in? If you're not in a SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) country, you will need to use the BIC-code for the bank account, which is COBANL2.

Did you have any other questions regarding your subscription? Please let me know, I'm here to help you! 😄

Reageer