Contract not cancelled

• 29 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 42 Bekeken

Good day, 

I messaged two months ago to cancel my cocntract and i was told this would be done but i still continue to receive invoices. I have settled my final two invoices. please assist. 

Pharwin van Odido 5 maanden geleden

Good day, 

I messaged two months ago to cancel my cocntract and i was told this would be done but i still continue to receive invoices. I have settled my final two invoices. please assist. 

Hello @K10yane, no worries! I'm happy to help you with this. 

Is it about your mobile subscription? And about an old Tele2 contract? Then you may well have received two more invoices. This has to do with the fact that with Tele2 you always pay over the month in arrears and that you also have a month's notice period with us. 

If you have cancelled the contract through your My Odido account and you are still under contract with us, the subscription will be stopped when your contract ends. How did you inform us about the cancellation and did you receive a confirmation? 

If you are still in contract, you will have to buy the subscription from us. You will then pay 50% of the monthly costs for the remaining months and the device credit you currently have outstanding (if you have one). 

If it is about your mobile subscription, feel free to send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Then I can find out for you! 

If it is about your Internet + TV subscription, please let me know in this Topic. Then I will forward you to one of my colleagues from Internet + TV, so they can look into it for you! 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Good day, 

Hello @K10yane, no worries! I'm happy to help you with this. 

Is it about your mobile subscription? And about an old Tele2 contract? Then you may well have received two more invoices. This has to do with the fact that with Tele2 you always pay over the month in arrears and that you also have a month's notice period with us. 

If you have cancelled the contract through your My Odido account and you are still under contract with us, the subscription will be stopped when your contract ends. How did you inform us about the cancellation and did you receive a confirmation? 

If you are still in contract, you will have to buy the subscription from us. You will then pay 50% of the monthly costs for the remaining months and the device credit you currently have outstanding (if you have one). 

If it is about your mobile subscription, feel free to send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Then I can find out for you! 

If it is about your Internet + TV subscription, please let me know in this Topic. Then I will forward you to one of my colleagues from Internet + TV, so they can look into it for you! 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Reageer