Data subscription

• 28 September 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 177 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi,

I bought a sim with unlimited data package, 300mb speed. I had a video game to download but after 20 gb I got a text that I had reached my daily limit. Unlimited=daily limit. I called the agency immediately and cancelled the sim and the package together. They said no charges will be put. But today I was charged 32.5£ for it. Why?? 

Marciano van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi Frootan, sorry for the late reply! This sounds like a great game that needs a lot of content to download. Which game is it? Unlimited does mean unlimited. However, you get a daily bundle of 20GB which you can fill up with 2GB endlessly. You can read more about Unlimited here. I wish my colleagues would explain this to you right away. I assume that your subscription cost € 32,50 and they meant that they would cancel your subscription without the early cancellation fee. Which means that you usually are supposed to pay 50% of the whole subscription at once for the remaining time that your subscription was supposed to run. 

If you send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN, I will double check this for you!

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Frootan, sorry for the late reply! This sounds like a great game that needs a lot of content to download. Which game is it? Unlimited does mean unlimited. However, you get a daily bundle of 20GB which you can fill up with 2GB endlessly. You can read more about Unlimited here. I wish my colleagues would explain this to you right away. I assume that your subscription cost € 32,50 and they meant that they would cancel your subscription without the early cancellation fee. Which means that you usually are supposed to pay 50% of the whole subscription at once for the remaining time that your subscription was supposed to run. 

If you send me a private message with your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN, I will double check this for you!

Reageer