eSIM

• 2 October 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 158 Bekeken

Recently I bought a eSIM card online. On the website it said: No matter where you are in EU, you can call, SMS and use your data. But when the contract was send, is said 0 minutes and 0 SMS from Netherlands to EU. IS THE NETHERLANDS OUT OF EU? Why did you lie on the website? But then it gets more interesting. I go to Odido store and aske for help. Twice they say it’s not their problem! Then one employee convinces me that there was a mistake in the contract! And only the FORTH time I go there the manager sais the offer has changed, but I have to cancel it myself. No help again. So I waited on the SIM card to arrive (eSIM went by post for a week, even though it was promised to arrive within 2 days) and I try to cancel it on the website. Well, the website sais it is not working but ‘there is plenty other websites that work’. Amazing service. I try to chat with a service (within their working hours) but chatbot doesn’t like my idea and doesn’t allow me. So how can I cancel my contract? Does anyone know anything in this company? 

Hajar van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi @xxxkubaxxx 

Sorry to hear about your experience. You can file a cancellation request by filling out this form. Your order will be cancelled. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @xxxkubaxxx 

All Odido subscriptions can be used in the entire EU for data, calling and sms.

The option for calling from NL to EU has slightly changed, all subscriptions below Unlimited Basis don't have 120 minutes for the EU anymoreyou can choose to purchase a bundle for calling to the EU or you can also change you current bundle.

Hello @xxxkubaxxx 

All Odido subscriptions can be used in the entire EU for data, calling and sms.

The option for calling from NL to EU has slightly changed, all subscriptions below Unlimited Basis don't have 120 minutes for the EU anymoreyou can choose to purchase a bundle for calling to the EU or you can also change you current bundle.

Okey, but how can I cancel my contract?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@xxxkubaxxx 

Have you filled in your klantnummer in your community profile? Please wait for a moderator to reply so they can help you with this.

No I didn’t fill in any klantnummer, andI don’t know how to do it :(( Also my Odido account is not really working 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@xxxkubaxxx 

On this community click on your profile picture in the upper right corner, go to instellingen, fill in your klantnummer in the klantnummer field and click on opslaan.

I don’t think I have a klantnummer. I ordered eSIM card online and all I have is bestelnummer.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @xxxkubaxxx 

Sorry to hear about your experience. You can file a cancellation request by filling out this form. Your order will be cancelled. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Reageer