Help! Transfer subscription to prepaid, but already left NL

• 4 January 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 89 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hi Odido,

My 1-year mobile contract expired on Nov. 2023, and now I want to transfer the subscription to prepaid. 

I have left the Netherlands and unfortunately lost my SIM card, which makes it impossible for me to log in to the Odido App or go to a service point to get help. Besides, I think I still have unpaid factuur.

Is there anything I can do, or anyone I should contact in this situation?

Many thanks,

D

Marciano van Odido 4 maanden geleden

Hi D, welcome to our Community! Where will you be going? 😄 If you wanna switch from your subscription to PrePaid you can call my colleagues on 0900-0082. I'm not sure if it's possible if you left the Netherlands, because we will have to send you a new PrePaid sim card to your home address in the Netherlands. Do you still have your home address here and is there anyone who can send it to you? Either way; my colleagues can tell you all about it and help you with it. 

There is indeed an unpaid invoice of € 21. If you don't have access to your Mijn Odido account, you can easily do a manual payment.

• Name: Odido
  • IBAN: NL03 COBA 0733 9597 17
  • Amount: € 21
  • Description: your Odido customer number

I also suspended your lost sim card, so it's unusable for anyone who finds it! 😊

Feel free to let me know if you were able to get the payment done and get the PrePaid!

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi D, welcome to our Community! Where will you be going? 😄 If you wanna switch from your subscription to PrePaid you can call my colleagues on 0900-0082. I'm not sure if it's possible if you left the Netherlands, because we will have to send you a new PrePaid sim card to your home address in the Netherlands. Do you still have your home address here and is there anyone who can send it to you? Either way; my colleagues can tell you all about it and help you with it. 

There is indeed an unpaid invoice of € 21. If you don't have access to your Mijn Odido account, you can easily do a manual payment.

• Name: Odido
  • IBAN: NL03 COBA 0733 9597 17
  • Amount: € 21
  • Description: your Odido customer number

I also suspended your lost sim card, so it's unusable for anyone who finds it! 😊

Feel free to let me know if you were able to get the payment done and get the PrePaid!

Hi Marciano,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I was able to pay the invoice with the help of my friend in the Netherlands, and decided not to get a new prepaid card for now since I am not at the old address anymore.

One last thing: Since the number has been suspended and invoice paid, it means that I won’t get more invoice in the future, am I getting this right?

Many thanks,

D

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

hi @dqb2 ,

Suspending the simcard is just to have it blocked for abuse. It does not mean your subscription has been terminated. You wrote that since november 2023 you are out of a one year contract, but that contract just became monthly terminated. You still have to terminate and keep in mind that there is always a 30 days cancellation period. So, if you write here to the moderators that you want to terminate, the subscription will be stopped around the 7th of februari. Until that period you will receive invoices.

Hi thank you for the reply.
It seems I am unable to dial the service number through international-call.
So I have to contact a moderator here to help me terminate the contract. Is there anyone I could contact so that I can send my information?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi D, what @eric says is correct! You can send me your 06-number, date of birth, zip code + house number and the last 4 digits of your IBAN via a private message and I will take care of the disconnection of your contract! 😄

Reageer