Beantwoord

New phone but eSIM didn't transfer

• 3 October 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 608 Bekeken

Hi,

I just got a new iphone SE.  I had a eSIM on the old one, and I attempted to scan the QR code to activate it on the new phone, but it doesn’t work. (When I try logging into the main support site, it tries to send me an SMS to verify my identify, but since there is no eSIM associated with the phone, I can’t get SMSs).

Could someone from T-mobile assist?

Right now I have no phone service and can’t get SMSs to verify anything.

icon

Beste antwoord door james968 4 October 2023, 11:48

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Hi,

I just got a new iphone SE.  I had a eSIM on the old one, and I attempted to scan the QR code to activate it on the new phone, but it doesn’t work. (When I try logging into the main support site, it tries to send me an SMS to verify my identify, but since there is no eSIM associated with the phone, I can’t get SMSs).

Could someone from T-mobile assist?

Right now I have no phone service and can’t get SMSs to verify anything.

I went to a store and they gave me a new eSIM.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi James, good to see that you already went to the store and that they gave you a new eSIM! Thank you for letting us know. Is everything okay now? 😊

Hi James, good to see that you already went to the store and that they gave you a new eSIM! Thank you for letting us know. Is everything okay now? 😊

Yes, it was a bit annoying that to log into the main support site, they needed to send me an SMS. (But the catch-22 is when your account is not working, you can’t get the SMS, so no access to the regular support site)

I have the same problem. Why i have to go to store to do that? i have 15 km to nearest odido shop, who give me money back for transport? and why they dont do anything with that?

Ok, now i know that i can do that online.

Reageer