Beantwoord

Terminating my contract

• 25 November 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 56 Bekeken

I am moving out of Netherlands by the end of this month. I'd like to cancel my subscription of mobile.

How i can terminating my contract?

icon

Beste antwoord door Pharwin van Odido 27 November 2023, 15:09

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

I am moving out of Netherlands by the end of this month. I'd like to cancel my subscription of mobile.

How i can terminating my contract?

Hello @Danara

We will miss you! Where is the trip going? Don't worry, I can cancel the subscription for you! Is the subscription already beyond the contract period? Then the subscription will be discontinued after one month's notice. Are you still within the contract period? Then you need to buy off the subscription with us. You then pay 50% of the monthly costs for the remaining months and the device credit you still have open (if you have one). 

I could fix it for you or calculate how much it would cost you. Keep in mind that even with a surrender, you always have a month's notice. 

Could you send me a private message with your phone number, zip code + house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of the bank account number known to us for verification? Then I can look into your account with you! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwins

I moved out from the Netherlands and want to cancel my contract as soon as possible! Please help me to do so, as your chat is useless - there is never an agent to talk to. 

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

I moved out from the Netherlands and want to cancel my contract as soon as possible! Please help me to do so, as your chat is useless - there is never an agent to talk to. 

Hi @Ksenia95, I can arrange that for you! Would you send me a private message with the details above? Then I can take care of this for you! 

I look forward to your response! 

Kind regards, 
Pharwin

Reageer