Beantwoord

Together Unlimited order rejected

• 10 October 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 91 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

I have Odido internet in our house, I also have Odido Unlimited Plus for myself, Together Unlimited for my wife, but when I have tried ordering another Together Unlimited (for my children) I got rejected.

I’ve read through https://www.odido.nl/afwijzing-abonnement but couldn’t find anything which would explain (I don’t have outstanding invoices, I don’t have any device credits nor anything with BKR)

I’ve also filled out the pdf form linked there, but couldn’t find any email address for where to send it to. 

Could somebody help me please, I don’t want to have multiple subscriptions with multiple providers if possible.

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar van Odido 12 October 2023, 08:52

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +1

Hi,

Did you order the second unlimited on your own name? And when did you order the first subscription? That could also be the issue, that you ordering to soon after the other order.

Yep, I ordered the second unlimited under my own name.

I’ve ordered the home Internet+TV on 4th of september, I’ve ordered my mobile subscription on 19th of september, and my second (Together Unlimited) on 30th of September.

What do you mean by ordering too soon? I thought that sentence on https://www.odido.nl/afwijzing-abonnement is referring to not creating new orders while you still have pending/unprocessed orders (which I don’t have).

Reputatie 4
Badge +1

It could be possible because you ordering with the same name, the order is probably declined because you have ordered two subscriptions within 11 days. It's to protect you against fraud. Maybe you can call the Odido service. Or wait for a moderator to help you with this case. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Tyra3l 

We are happy that you want to purchase a new subscription with us. Unfortunately, I can’t give you the reason why your order got rejected right away due to privacy reasons, but you can ask for it through this form. If you fill out this form and send it to the address mentioned below you will get a response with a detailed reason. 

I hope this helps!

Reageer