Beantwoord

Cancel internet moving abroad

• 24 April 2024
  • 9 reacties
  • 54 Bekeken

Hi,

I need to submit the proof that I am moving abroad. How, where can I do that? I would like to cancel my internet subscription asap.

icon

Beste antwoord door Tommie van Odido 25 April 2024, 10:00

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @bdoadsjadsj, welcome to our Community!
You can submit your credentials here, just make sure to cross out all your personal information. I will take care of the rest! Can you submit your proof here?

Hey @bdoadsjadsj, welcome to our Community!
You can submit your credentials here, just make sure to cross out all your personal information. I will take care of the rest! Can you submit your proof here?

*Mod edit: deleted the photo because it contained personal information in a public topic.*

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @bdoadsjadsj, thanks for getting back to us, I will immediately cancel the contract for you! Because this is a public topic and your picture contained personal information, I have removed your picture. However, this was enough information to work with and I have cancelled your contract with the one-month notice period per 24-5. You will soon receive a confirmation per e-mail about the cancellation.

Feel free to let us know if there's anything else and I hope you will enjoy your time in Portugal! 😃

Hi,

can you send the details to send back the modem already? I want to send it next Monday.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @bdoadsjadsj, of course that's possible, I would love to help you out with it! Normally we send the return details at the end of the termination period, but I will send you them immediately via a private message. 

Thanks in advance for returning the modem! 😃

Hey! Thanks for the code. If I open the link I don't see a QR code. How do I send it?

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@bdoadsjadsj Good question! In case the QR-code is not working you can place all the hardware in a box. This can be an old box that you have laying around or maybe you can pick one up from the supermarket. Don’t forget to leave a note in the box with your zip code and house number, so we can link it to your subscription. When you are ready, you can travel to the nearest DHL-point. There you tell the staff that you want the package sent to Odido and they will print out a free sending-label for you. As soon as we have received and processed the hardware, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.

You can check this topic for more information: Hoe stuur je de apparatuur terug? | Odido community. However, since it is in Dutch, I have summarized the most important information in this message.

Please let me know if anything is unclear, I’m here to help you! 💛

Hi!

how can I get a QR code instead? That’s what I need to send it.

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@bdoadsjadsj I really want to, but I can’t send you another QR-code. No worries! You don’t need this if you follow the instructions from my message above. You can tell the person at the DHL ServicePoint that the package needs to be sent to Odido and they will do so for you free of charge. 

Please let me know if you need any help, I’m always here! 😊

Reageer