Cancel my Internet Subscription

• 27 February 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 59 Bekeken

Hello,

due to some objective reasons, I need to cancel my home internet subscription. I’m out of the 1 year mandatory period, so I just need to do the necessary steps for having it canceled with 30 days notice.

I’m afraid that I wasn’t able to find the option for automatically cancelation in the myOdido app (neither mobile or web version), so if someone can help me with some advices, it would be great! 

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Dan.

Johrick van Odido 2 maanden geleden

Hi @combat2k,

Super thanks for your confirmation!  I have just cancelled your subscription as of 27-03. You have also immediately received an email with the instructions for returning the equipment. Do you have more questions? Then you know where to find me and the Community. Perhaps until in the future. 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @combat2k, even though I am sad that you are leaving us, I would like to help you with this! Can I cancel it from March 27, 2024 or would you prefer another date later than this date? Greetings, Ishana

Yes, I’m ok with the date.  

Please take into consideration that I’ve sent an email today with this request to internet.service@odido.nl so please try to not cancel it twice :-)

PS: What’s the process of returning the Zyxel model?

Thanks,

Dan.

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @combat2k,

Super thanks for your confirmation!  I have just cancelled your subscription as of 27-03. You have also immediately received an email with the instructions for returning the equipment. Do you have more questions? Then you know where to find me and the Community. Perhaps until in the future. 

Reageer