Beantwoord

cannot add Tmobile thuis subscription to my Tmobile account

• 5 November 2022
  • 14 reacties
  • 205 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 13 reacties

I have Tmobile thuis subscription, and received an email every month, saying “Je rekening staat klaar in My T-Mobile Thuis”. but when i log in my account, there is no thuis subscription.

ps: I had also mobile subscription using the same account. I recently unlink it from this account.

icon

Beste antwoord door Ginny 6 November 2022, 12:59

Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Reputatie 6

Hi @junlei, no worries, I'm here to help! I see that your My T-Mobile Thuis account isn't activated yet. Please visit this link, add your email address and make a password. After this you will be able to see your invoices!

Hi @Ginny , thanks for your reply!

However I haven’t received any email after using the link you provided, although it says “We hebben een e-mail gestuurd naar de bij ons bekende e-mailadressen. In die e-mail staat een link waarmee je een nieuw wachtwoord kunt aanmaken. Let op: deze link is een uur geldig.”

Can you check again? thanks!

Reputatie 7

Hi @junlei, thanks for notifying! Did you also check your spam folder? I've just changed your password and want to check if it works again after this change. I've sent the password in a private message to you. Please let me know if this was the solution. Fingers crossed! 🤞

Hi @Lisa , Thanks for your reply!

However, it didn’t work. I managed to login My T-Mobile, but still cannot add Tmobile thuis

Furthermore, it’s weird that I can received the email if i request to change password from https://www.t-mobile.nl/my/inloggegevens-opvragen

However, i cannot received any email if i request to change password from https://thuis-sso.t-mobile.nl/account/RequestPassword

Reputatie 7

Hi @junlei, that's weird indeed! Can you please try if it works in a different browser? If this doesn't work I'm going to ask our technical department to solve this issue. We're going to fix this for you. 

Hi @Lisa,

I tried to use a different browser. unfortunately it still didn’t work.

Please ask the technical department. Thanks a lot!

Reputatie 7

Hi @junlei, thanks a lot for your cooperation! 💪 I've just sent a request to our technical department to help you with this. You've also received an e-mail about this. I'll check the investigation the upcoming days, so I can inform you when the solution is known. 

Hi @Lisa ,

i haven’t received any email on this. but thanks for your help! and let me know if there is any updates.

Reputatie 7

Hi @junlei, you're very welcome! That's strange, because you supposed to receive an e-mail with a confirmation of the investigation. But I can reassure you that I started the investigation yesterday. Hopefully I'll receive an update real soon. 

Reputatie 7

Hi @junlei, I want to report the outcome of the investigation to you! The problem that you're experiencing is forwarded to our IT service desk to solve this as soon as possible. Unfortunately it's a problem that other customers are experiencing as well. Please let me know as soon as this issue is fixed, so I can tell my colleagues from the IT service desk. 

Hi @Lisa, unfortunately it’s still unsolved up to now. Can you please ask your IT colleagues to check again? thanks!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @junlei, thanks for checking in! I would love to give you an update, but unfortunately it seems like a hard bug to solve. However, I did notice that something was off in your customer registration and I made a little adaption. Could you check if you are now able to connect your T-Mobile voor thuis subscription if you click on ‘abonnement toevoegen’ on the following page: abonnement toevoegen. It should send a code to your email address now, but as I do not have access to this code I do not know for sure if the change I made worked. Curious to hear if it helped you out, in the meantime we keep working on fixing any possible bug!

Hi @Cal, finally it works now! thanks a lot!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Happy to be of help @junlei, have fun with your account and a good weekend! 😃

Reageer